Bio...the short version: I am a 45 year old Professional Detailer, technical writer, and educator for the automotive and motorcycle industries. I have interests in high-end audio and video, I'm a huge college football fan, I enjoy speedskating when I have time, I am married with 2 kids, and have 4 cats and a dog!
- New products, kits, specials, and $5.00 shipping on EsotericCarCare.com!
- Esoteric Elite Detailer Academy = First RUPES Authorized Training Center!
- RUPES Big Foot Polisher. Ferrari 458 Italia. EsotericCarCare.com!
- Ferrari 288 GTO Paint Correction Detail: Video!
- RUPES LHR15 Bigfoot Random Orbital Polisher available through EsotericCarCare.com
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Heavy paint correction has always been done by the standard in the industry – the rotary polisher with an aggressive compound. But with all of the technological breakthroughs in pads and compounds designed specifically for the Dual Action (DA) polisher, is the death of compounding via rotary imminent? Continue reading
This award-winning Fiat 2000 show-car was covered in the worst case of industrial paint overspray I’ve ever seen while sitting in a storage facility. The video goes through the correction process and shows the before and after comparisons from the 4-day long overspray removal and concours preparation. Continue reading