This vehicle is now gone…
Color: Nighthawk Black Pearl
Location: Columbus, OH
1. Price: $20,500 Firm
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Nighthawk Black Pearl, automatic, yes
4. Reason for selling: Time for something new
5. Location: Columbus, Ohio
7. Are you the first owner: Yes, first owner
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one):Clear/Clean
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Bank
9. VIN:Upon Request
10. Modifications: Significant sound deadening in doors and trunk. DLS A7 amp, RF 360.2 processor, Rainbow Germanium components, Rainbow Vanadium 12″ sub.
11. Service record: Regular maintenance intervals. Never any major issues or damage.
Being an accomplished highline detailer and technical writer on all-things detailing…you can imagine that this is perhaps the nicest condition NBP TL-S that you’ll see. Other than the obligatory rock chips for a 5 year old car, the paint is in immaculate condition. The interior is equally as good and clean, the OEM carpeted floor mats are perfect, and it also has the factory all-season floor mats as well.
During the past year, the car has received new Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires, new Brembo drilled front rotors, EBC brake pads, and a new Interstate battery this winter.
The only modifications done to the car is the sound system. I added a tremendous amount of sound deadening to the doors and trunk (car is extremely quiet), and significantly improved the sound quality with a DLS A7 amplifier (Swedish), a Rockford Fosgate 360.2 processor, Rainbow Germanium component speakers in the front (German), and a 12″ Rainbow Vanadium sub. The system was designed, built, and tuned as a high sound quality system. I put close to 40 hours into the install and tuning, and it’s all worth about $3,500.
- 3.5 liter V6 motor producing 286hp, and 256 ft/lb of torque (highway mileage in the 28-30mpg range)
- Front wheel drive
- Brembo brakes
- Paddle shifters
- Bluetooth hands-free cell phone connection
- 5.1 Surround sound
- All leather interior
- Non-smoker owned!
Kelly Blue Book values this car at $20,900, so to get it in this condition with this level of sound system for $20,500 is more than a fair (firm) price.
Serious inquiries only, please.
six one four, three nine seven, four seven four zero
Todd at Esoteric Detail (dot) com
Be sure to click on the “FS” button on the bottom right side of the gallery to view full-sized images.